“Why Jameson Smith & Co?”
Before contacting us, a large percentage of our clients often experienced the stress of some description, anxiety and disturbed sleep from worrying about what might happen to them or their company.
Please take the time to read some of our testimonials or ask to speak with some of our previous clients so that you can be sure you are choosing the right firm to help you.
There are a number things that set us aside from some of our competitors, but the key one as far as we are concerned is that we care about protecting you in your role as a director allowing you to sleep easy. We provide free, confidential insolvency advice with no obligations and a free report on your situation.
A trustworthy team to support you through insolvency
Once engaged, all insolvency practitioners in the UK are duty-bound to work for the creditors of your company and not you personally as the director of that company. What this means to you is a lack of protection against any commercial or personal implications that often occur directly because of the insolvency processes, such as liquidation or other procedures. To read more about this and the role of an insolvency practitioner go to the insolvency practitioners UK page.
When you realise that your company is insolvent, making important decisions can be like ‘walking through a minefield’ so it becomes crucial that you find a trustworthy team that will support you throughout the entire process. In simple terms, we can provide you with the map to show you where the ‘insolvency mines’ are buried and will support and protect you from start to finish.
Knowing who you can trust with this delicate situation can be difficult. This is why we suggest, you ask to speak with previous clients before committing to any firm, so you can make an informed decision. All of our testimonials can be authenticated.
We will identify and manage all of the risks to you as a director of an insolvent company and any personal, financial fallout that may occur. Usually, these are things like: personal guarantees, charges on the family home and any hidden terms and conditions within contractual agreements that may affect you personally.
For some directors, engaging an insolvency practitioner straight away could be the worst possible thing you could do. We are not insolvency practitioners, we are a business turnaround and director rescue firm who work closely with the insolvency practitioners, when one is required, depending on your situation.
Our number one aim is to identify and achieve your main objectives, whilst supporting and guiding you throughout this period. You can be sure that we have your best interests at heart from start to finish whilst having due care for your company creditors. We will not introduce you to one of the insolvency practitioners until we are satisfied that it is in the interests of all parties to do so. We will also make sure that it will not hinder your position or the plan of action so that we can resolve your situation quickly and safely whilst delivering exactly what is appropriate.
Here are some good reasons why choosing us would benefit you:
Why choose Company Debt?
- We have over 33 years’ experience in advising UK businesses and we are very passionate about what we do; helping UK directors. You will have us fighting for you in your corner so you can start to lose the stress and gain control again!
- We will provide you with the correct insolvency practitioner when we both agree that the time is right for you and your company to ensure a safe exit from this stressful period with a firm that you can trust.
- We will identify the potential risks to you in your current role as a director of an insolvent company within minutes of making contact with us and provide you with a no obligation, free report whether you decide to engage us or not.
- Over 40% of our time is spent giving free, confidential advice to directors and accountants within the UK and in the unlikely event that we cannot help you, we will find someone who can with no strings attached.
- If you think that your company can be saved and you just need time and if we are contacted soon enough, we can often stop: legal action, threats of a winding up petition; receivership or administration and in some cases even bankruptcy!
- We can advise on the sale of your company assets, or arrange for alternative commercial finance & create a tailored solution to suit your situation, allowing you to come out of this in the best possible shape.
If you want to start planning for your future and address your current business debt situation now we will support you throughout the entire process, from beginning to end. Prefer to talk? Call us on freephone; 08000 746 757 – and get a free, no obligation consultation and a free report on your situation.