Company Debt Limited (“CD”) is committed to protecting and respecting your data privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data CD collects from you, or that you provide to CD (whether through one of our websites or otherwise), will be processed by CD. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices and policies regarding your personal data and how CD processes that data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Company Debt Limited of LABS Atrium, The Stables Market, Chalk Farm Rd, London, NW1 8AH.
Information we may collect from you
CD may collect and process the following data about you:
- your contact details including your name, address, email address and/or telephone number.
- information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting an enquiry through our site. We may also ask you for information, and when you report a problem with our site.
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. Should you contact us to discuss seeking our advice and/or services, we will keep a record of the advice/service that you require, the circumstances giving rise to your call, your contact details and a record of your enquiry.
- if you download documents from our site, details of the documents that you have downloaded;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Cookies / IP Addresses
[Please note, Google Analytics, Google’s reCAPTCHA and Facebook Pixels are also used on our Site which have their own terms in relation to its cookies. Please see below for further information].
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and does not identify any individual.
Uses made of the information
CD uses information held about you in the following ways:
- to contact you to discuss the advice and/or services that you may require.
- to ask another advisor (e.g. financial or legal advisors) to contact you if we feel we are able to assist with your enquiry (we will usually notify you in advance of doing so but this is not always possible).
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to provide you with the information or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you or that you may require.
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to notify you about changes to our site or the services that we offer.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties, advertisers and other affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that CD cannot be held responsible for the privacy of data collected by websites not managed by CD. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Privacy Statement for the Use of Google Analytics
8.6 This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses. “Cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If the IP anonymisation option is activated on this website, your IP address is abbreviated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other countries which are contracting parties to the Agreement of the European Economic Area (EEA).
8.7 On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing others with website and internet related services to the website operator. It is undertaken as part of Google Analytics that your IP address will not be merged with other data held by Google.
Privacy Statement for the Use of Twitter
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our sites. These functions are offered by Twitter (Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA). Through the use of Twitter and the “Re-Tweet” the web pages you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. This data is also transmitted to Twitter.
We point out that, as providers of the sites, we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and use them through Twitter.
For more information, please see the privacy statement of Twitter at http://twitter.com/privacy.
You can modify your data protection settings on Twitter in the account settings at http://twitter.com/account/settings. [DN for WC: is this still used?]
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Continued use of the Site following any changes made to the policy is deemed to represent acceptance of these changes.
Privacy Statement for the use of Google’s reCAPTCHA
Your Data Subject Rights
You have certain rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you. In particular, you have the right to:
- request a copy of the personal data we hold about you
- ask that we update or correct the personal data we hold about you, if you think it is incorrect or incomplete
- ask that we delete personal data that we hold about you
- ask that we restrict the way in which we process your personal data
- withdraw your consent for us to continue processing your data
- ask that we transfer your data to another party
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand whether these rights apply to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Debt Limited, reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy statement at any time and for any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract or agreement between CD and any user visiting the website or providing identifying information of any kind.
Company Debt Limited,
The Stables Market,
Chalk Farm Rd,
If you have any concerns over how we have used or are using your data then please contact email@example.com in the first instance.
If you are still not satisfied that we have addressed your concerns adequately you have a right to lodge your complaint with the Information Commissioners Office, the details of which are available at www.ico.org.uk.