“I found Company Debt on the internet and it’s always difficult to know who trust I was a little cautious at first but soon realised a genuine service was offered. Mike was there when I needed him at the end of the phone and he provided his advice to help steer me through a possible tricky situation with the landlord in fairly tight timescales. I have no hesitation in recommending Company Debt to any director who find themselves in an insolvent situation and need help fast.”
- Going into Administration
- Managing a Company in Administration
- Company Administration Process
- What is the Voluntary Administration Process?
- Types of Company Administration
- How Long Does a Company Administration Last?
- Disclosures During Company Administration
- Exit Strategies in Company Administration
- Is a Company Administration advertised?
- Is There a Right Time for a Company to Enter into Administration?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Administration?
- Moratoriums in an Administration
- What is the Impact of Section 216 in an Administration?
- What’s the Impact of Wrongful or Fraudulent Trading in Administration?
- Selling a Business in Administration
- Landlords’ Duties during Company Administration
- What Rights do Secured Creditors Possess during Company Administration?
- Business Restructuring
- Pre-Pack Administration
- How Does a Trading Administration Work?
- Retention of Title Clauses in Insolvency Events Such as Administration and Liquidation
- How to Compare Administration and Administrative Receivership
- Appointment of a Company Administrator
If you need help understanding the best way forward for your company, use the live chat during working hours, or call us on 08000 746 757. We’ve helped 1000’s of directors navigate difficult financial circumstances.