“What a great service – We were looking for a company to provide us with an understanding of what is required to deal with a winding up petition. Mike gave me a full summary of what was required in a language I could easily understand. He also put me in touch with a Lawyer who contacted me within 10mins and again could put across with ease the steps required to ensure the petition was dealt with effectively. Great service and just what we needed and never cost a penny for the advice.”
- Going into Administration
- What is Company Administration?
- Company Administration Process
- Managing a Company in Administration
- What is the Voluntary Administration Process?
- Types of Company Administration
- How Long Does a Company Administration Last?
- Disclosures During Company Administration
- Exit Strategies in Company Administration
- Is a Company Administration advertised?
- Is There a Right Time for a Company to Enter into Administration?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Administration?
- Moratoriums in an Administration
- What is the Impact of Section 216 in an Administration?
- What’s the Impact of Wrongful or Fraudulent Trading in Administration?
- Selling a Business in Administration
- Landlords’ Duties during Company Administration
- What Rights do Secured Creditors Possess during Company Administration?
- Business Restructuring
- Pre-Pack Administration
- How Does a Trading Administration Work?
- Retention of Title Clauses in Insolvency Events Such as Administration and Liquidation
- How to Compare Administration and Administrative Receivership
- Appointment of a Company Administrator
Stressed Directors Guide
Get it Now
If you need help understanding the best way forward for your company, use the live chat during working hours, or call us on 08000 746 757. We’ve helped 1000’s of directors navigate difficult financial circumstances.