“Business Recovery Services & Company Turnaround Specialists”
Our aim is to bring real business help to men and women just like you all over the country. If your business is having cash-flow problems and you could use some advice on how to handle the situation in the best possible way, give us a call to find out how our business recovery consultants can help you and your business to thrive again.
What Makes Jameson Smith & Co’s Business Recovery Services Unique?
At Jameson Smith & Co we understand that it is not just financial stress or cash-flow problems that need addressing. There is often a real need to take care of the emotional stresses that business troubles often bring before any important decisions can be made. This should always be part of the process when considering business recovery as you will need to have the motivation to make it happen. We aim to provide holistic business recovery services that encompass all aspects of the business that are currently stopping it from thriving.
Further Benefits of Undertaking Recovery With Us:
- We will listen to you and work within the parameters that you set out.
- Your best interests and personal protection are our main priority at all times.
- We aim to reduce those unpleasant surprises that can sometimes occur due to a lack of knowledge surrounding insolvency situations.
- There are no upfront costs with us… You don’t pay us a penny until we are both happy and we know what needs to be done to get your business recovery plan started.
- If required, we have access to some of the best insolvency practitioners in the UK.
- We have over 100 years’ experience in advising UK businesses.
- Avoid forced liquidation by early discussions & detailed business forecast planning.
- We aim to reduce the stress that business problems can bring, allowing you to get on with what you do best.
In some cases we hear about directors and business owners losing the passion that they once had for their business. This is unfortunate – however, it does not spell out ‘the end’ as it is quite often the stress that causes the excitement to fade. Once the stress is removed from the equation you will be more focused and your passion for business will return.
By stripping away the ‘unknown’ surrounding insolvency and business recovery situations, as well as explaining what needs to be done in a language that you fully understand and can relate to, we believe that we have the capacity to add a great deal of value to your decision making process which will precede business success.
Do’s and Don’ts
Do – Keep creditors informed about what is going on.
Do – Have a clear grasp of your cash-flow and exactly what is owed out and what is owed in.
Do – Stop making any payments to all creditors until we have a clear plan set-out first.
Do – Make notes on all important decisions made for your protection and reference in future.
Do – Act fast. Sticking your head in the proverbial sand will not make the situation go away.
Don’t – Ignore any legal threats or statutory documents that you receive.
Don’t – Just pay off one creditor if they are making more ‘noise’ than the others.
Don’t – Think that the situation is going to resolve itself.
Don’t – Make promises to creditors such as HMRC that you cannot keep.
Don’t – Take any deposits for work that you may not be able to complete.
To read what our other clients have said about us and how we helped them with their business recovery needs have a look at our testimonials page. All of our testimonials can be authenticated.
Prefer to talk? Speak with one of our business recovery consultants today by calling us on 08000 746 757 or use our live support feature at the top of the page to get answers fast…
Written By Mike Smith