“It was great having you on our side when we most needed help sorting out our business bad situation. Mike was there all the time when we needed help though out the dark days and final days of our company. Very professional and trustworthy.”
- Going into Administration
- What is Company Administration?
- Company Administration Process
- Managing a Company in Administration
- What is the Voluntary Administration Process?
- Types of Company Administration
- How Long Does a Company Administration Last?
- Disclosures During Company Administration
- Exit Strategies in Company Administration
- Is a Company Administration advertised?
- Is There a Right Time for a Company to Enter into Administration?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Administration?
- Moratoriums in an Administration
- What is the Impact of Section 216 in an Administration?
- What’s the Impact of Wrongful or Fraudulent Trading in Administration?
- Selling a Business in Administration
- Landlords’ Duties during Company Administration
- What Rights do Secured Creditors Possess during Company Administration?
- Business Restructuring
- Pre-Pack Administration
- How Does a Trading Administration Work?
- Retention of Title Clauses in Insolvency Events Such as Administration and Liquidation
- How to Compare Administration and Administrative Receivership
- Appointment of a Company Administrator
Stressed Directors Guide
Get it Now
If you need help understanding the best way forward for your company, use the live chat during working hours, or call us on 08000 746 757. We’ve helped 1000’s of directors navigate difficult financial circumstances.